Thursday, March 17, 2011

Happiness

I was reminded of my blog today by a very dear man who was looking out for me.. As I read my entry for January, my heart clenched, and I was taken back to that very bad day/situation..

And today.. I'm free..I'm happy.. I'm thankful..

It was a long road from there to here, and I'm grateful to those friends and family who helped to pull me through..just being there was enough

I thought about deleting the previous post because it was so wrenching but it needs to stay. The depth of that hurt was all encompassing for a time but illustrates the disparity between where I was and how far I've come...  One day, from there to here I woke up (cursing, it was Tuesday and I hate Tuesdays) and discovered, that I was over it.  The pain and hurt had lifted... I let go of the loss and guilt, the beating myself up for something that wasn't right in the first place.. I felt whole again..but enough of that...

Today is about happiness. I am happy. My life has come together both professionally and personally, I'm having much more fun and have fallen in love with my life and the amazing  people in it.

I want to feel how I am feeling forever.. Hope, happiness, joy, hopeful, calm, excitement (they dont often go together but go with it) accomplishment, love... All of the good ones.

Granted, there is someone who lends me his smiles, makes me laugh and reminds me from time to time how Awesome I really am.. I'm happy, but he magnifies it. I'm excited to see where this might go :)

Life is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment